If a passenger is of 16 years of age or over he/she may bring in the following goods, free of customs duty:
• Tobacco (including cigars and cigarettes) not exceeding 250 grammes;
• Spirits not exceeding 1 litre;
• Wine, ale or beer not exceeding 2 litres in all.
• One portable musical instrument;
• One portable sound and/or image recorder;
• One portable radio receiver;
• One portable video camera;
• One camera;
• One cine camera;
• One sporting firearm with not more than 50 cartridges (Police permit is required before importation);
• One non-powered bicycle;
• One windsurfer and up to 3 assorted sails;
• One surf board;
• Fishing equipment but excluding guns of any type.
• Parts thereof
• Soil micro-organism
• Invertebrate animals.
• All animals including animal products require an Import Permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and a Sanitary Certificate from the country of origin. All animals must be declared to the customs authorities immediately on arrival, and landing is allowed only if certificates issued by the veterinary authorities of the exporting country are in conformity with Import Permits. Dogs and cats undergo a six months' quarantine; birds and other animal/species up to 2 months.
• A plant import permit must be obtained from the Ministry of Agriculture, prior to introducing plants and plant materials including cuttings, flowers, bulbs, fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds. All plants must be declared to Customs immediately on arrival and are subject to examination.